Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
Oh snap = - hold up!! Those crazy cool council cats blew the lid off one of the most best kept secret since the 3rd Reich"s experimental rocketry chiz at Penemunde... me ver own joyeuex anniversaire!
I still remember the first time I encountered Courtney’s writing. Up until then, I never thought of English as a foreign language!
But I’ll tell you what attracted me…it wasn’t her unique style, entertaining though that was. It was the heart and unique spirit behind it. I always see it there, and it makes what Courtney writes have a special flavor. It’s truly a pleasure to have her as part of our group, and simply put, I’m really glad she’s here.
Well, Courts, this has been an interesting year for you, and in some ways, a challenging one, I know. But through it all, you’ve stuck with it and continued to turn out work in your own inimitable style. Integrity rocks, even if it isn’t always easy. And you know what? Corny and cliched as it may sound, I have tremendous respect for you for walking that path.
Have an absolutely fabulous birthday…many more.
Thanks you guys!! mWaH
Anywrought - the Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up.
- *First place with 3 1/3 votes! Joshuapundit- The Worst Thing You Can Do To An Egyptian
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – The Right Planet- Turn It Off!
- Third place with 2 votes – The Noisy Room-The Darkest Knight – the Anarchist Butterfly Effect
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes – Gay Patriot- The Politicization of Evil
- Fifth place with 1 1/3 votes – Simply Jews -We love you too, Peter Beinart
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi- The Aurora Massacre
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote –GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD - Wobbly!
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – Speaking of the Dark Knight …
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – VA Right! –Aurora Colorado Shooting Proves We Have a Shortage of Guns in the Hands of Heroes
- Seventh place *t* with i/3 vote – The Razor –Irony –Now Fortified With Even More Irony
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – Elizabeth’s Secret
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! – Iowahawk- You Didn’t Build That submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 votes – Nice Deb –Obama: “I Didn’t Say What You Heard Me Say” submitted by VA Right!
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Socialism of Fools –Iran Vice President Rahimi on the Jews submitted by Simply Jews
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes -Yid With Lid-The 2012 London Olympics- A Celebration of Terrorism’’s Success submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 vote - Carpe Diem -The Top 20% Paid 94.1% of Income Taxes in 2009 submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fourth place with 1 votes - Raymond Ibrahim – New York Times Shills for Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood submitted by The Right Planet
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Sultan Knish –Obama For Sale submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Pressure Points –Egypt Opens to Gaza submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Christian Smith/The Chronicle Review – An Academic Auto-da-Fé submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Breitbart.Com –GLAAD Slams Roland Martin, Ignores BuzzFeed For Same Behavior submitted by Gay Patriot
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -The First Street Journal –Comment Rescue: Wagonwheel and the essence of liberalism submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Ron Meyer, CNS News –Aurora’s Strict Gun Laws Didn’t Prevent Shooting, But If One Law-Abiding Person In The Theater Had Been Carrying One… submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -SOFREP –Navy SEAL Lessons Learned From Aurora Colorado submitted by The Mellow Jihadi