WoW - the Watchers Council - it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 3 votes! Joshuapundit – Taking DC By Strategy – A Battle Plan
- First place with 3 votes! – Victor Davis Hanson-Anatomies of Electoral Madness submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Caroline Glick –A time for courage, and action submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – ZeroHedge –Why President Obama Was Reelected submitted by The Razor
- Fourth place*t* with 1 1/3 votes -Melanie Phillips-America goes into the darkness submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place*t* with 1 1/3 vote Commentary/Abe Greenwald -Democrats Better Start Soul Searching submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Wired – Is Anti-Islam Filmmaker a Political Prisoner? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Blake Hounshell/Foreign Policy –Did Petraeus mistress reveal new Benghazi details? submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Powerline –Where Do Republicans Go From Here? The Social Issues submitted by Gay Patriot
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -PJ Media –European Socialism is Collapsing, Is America Next? submitted by The Independent Sentinel