WoW - the Watchers Council - it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
*First place with 4 1/3 votes! Bookworm Room – Is the IRS scandal the worst political scandal in American history? I say “yes
- Second place*t* with 2 votes – Joshuapundit – DHS Is Training Law Enforcement To Give Muslim Brotherhood, Radical Islamists A Pass
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – The Noisy Room- The Enemy Among Us – Even in Idaho
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – The Right Planet- #Scandalpalooza
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD - Shock And Shush
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator- Nassau County Executive Ed Mangano going back…
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor - Scandal Scorecard
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews –Glenn Greenwald or the douchebag’s lines of defense
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Rhymes With Right – My Response To @WhiteHouse #ObamaCareInThreeWords Meme
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Colossus of Rhodey –New “Scotty” Spouts Off on the New Trek’s Politics
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi – Autumn Sandeen, a Sailor with No ESWS Pin?
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! – VA GOP Convention: Conservatives and TEA Party Send Republican Establishment a STRONG MESSAGE! Overcome DIRTY TRICKS and WIN!
- First place with 3 votes! – Mark Steyn-The Autocrat Accountants submitted by The Watcher
- Second place with 2 votes – Doug Ross@Journal – That Crazy Benghazi Conspiracy Theory? It Just Got Less Crazy submitted by The Right Planet
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – American Thinker/Thomas Lifson –Never Mind Impeachment; Keep your Eyes on the Prize submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fourth place*t* with 1 1/3 votes -Caroline Glick-Obama and the “Official Truth” submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes A.J. Adler/The Algemeiner -A Campaign of Willful Blindness on Terrorism submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes - Ta-Nahisi Coates/The Atlantic How the Obama Administration Talks to Black America – submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Contentions – Exploit Hizballah’s Vulnerability submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Jonathan Rosenblum –The Price Of Blindness submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Amil Imani –Saluting Pamela Geller: a Champion of Liberty submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Big Jolly Politics – The Real Scandal with the IRS: Organizing for Action and the Chicago-style Misuse of Governmental Power submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Reason.Org –The Myth of the Scientific Liberal submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Kirsten Powers/Daily Beast –How Hope and Change Gave Way to Spying on the Press submitted by The Watcher