WoW - the Watchers Council - it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes! Joshuapundit –The Myth Of The Hispanic Tidal Wave
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – Simply Jews- Rachel Shabi speaks up, or the wail of the muzzled
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room-Could it be that CO2 has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the earth’s temperature? *UPDATED with help from Zombie*
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room- The Gang of Eight Needs to Ride Into the Sunset with Their Amnesty Bill
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – VA Right!- Weaponizing the IRS Alinsky Style
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator- Fast and Furious finally grabs the attention of Americans!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye-Downgraded Again
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Ottoman Spring
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor –To The Father of The Girl I Drove Behind on a Rural Highway in the Rain
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi –Where I Write of My Nether Regions
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Ayaan Hirss Ali-The Problem of Muslim Leadership submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Mark Steyn –The Lois Lerner Defense submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Strategy Page –Believing The Islamic Lie submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes - Gates Of Vienna -The West Has an Irrevocable Duty to Help the Christians of the World submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes Flashpoints -China’s Amphibious Game Changer? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes - Mick Hartley –After Woolwich submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Stately McDaniel Manor –Micro Intellects = Micro Stamping submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Gavin McInnes/Taki’s Magazine – Gays Didn’t Kill Marriage, Divorce Did submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Norman Podhoretz/Commentary – “My Negro Problem-and Ours” at 50 submitted by The Watcher