Thus, sans further adieu (or a don't)
- *First place with 3 2/3 votes! Joshuapundit -Roundup – ObamaCare’s Epic Fail
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Simply Jews – NYT mockery of Bibi’s stance on negotiations with Iran: an opinion or a message?
- Third place with 2 votes – Nice Deb - Latest ObamaCare Ads Are Sexist and Demeaning #DemocratWarOnWomen
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes – Bookworm Room – Charles Murray taught me libertarianism in a hurry
- Fifth place with 1 1/3 votes – The Right Planet - Patriot Games
- Sixth place with 1 vote – Liberty’s Spirit – The Gettysburg Address, 150 Years of Meaning
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Noisy Room -Seattle Makes a Gesture to the Citizenry
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD-Imperial Iran
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Razor -Nurse Practitioners Aren’’t the Solution to the Collapsing American Medical System
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right -Hey Hey! Ho Ho! Arne Duncan Has Got To Go!
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Political Commentator-You my friend are substandard!
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi -Becoming A Military Linguist!
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Mark Steyn -Thus Spake Obama -submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place with 2 votes – Andrew McCarthy - Obama’s 5 Percent Con Job -submitted by The Watcher
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – LetVent -A Black Reporter Summarizes Barack Obama – submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes -Victor Davis Hanson -Obama’s Noble Lies - submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Jonah Goldberg – Obamacare Schadenfreudarama-submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fourth place with 1 vote - Daniel Hannan/WSJ-The World of English Freedoms - submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Contentious Centrist-Yea, the NYT is biased in favour of Israel - submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -War Is Boring -US Navy: 5 Questions to Ponder -submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Taki’s Magazine -The Boycott On Normalcy – submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -KausFiles – What’s the Obamacare line today? - submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Joel Pollack/The Conversation- So, When Does Ted Cruz Get His Apology?- submitted by Nice Deb
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Thought Catalog – 16 People On Things They Couldn’t Believe About America Until They Moved Here – submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Policy Mic - Montana’s Plan to Set Gender Quotas For State Legislature Could Be a Model For the Nation – submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Boudicabpi -Chamberlain, Munich 1938: How… Incredible It Is . . via Joseph Wouk - submitted by The Political Commentator