Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers
Thus, sans further adieu (or a don't)
- *First place with 3 votes! – Liberty’s Spirit – Freedom and the Laws of Nature and Nature’s God
- Second place *t* with 2 votes –Bookworm Room – Higher education: desperately selling a grossly overpriced, generic product in America
- Second place *t* with 2 votes –Joshuapundit-Has Pope Francis Forgotten The Ten Commandments?
- Second place *t* with 2 votes –The Noisy Room – The Silencing of American Christians
- Second place *t* with 2 votes –The Right Planet – Google Zaps Weasel Zippers!
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – Ask Marion – Rats Deserting a Sinking Ship in Anticipation
- Fourth place with 1 vote –Simply Jews – Black hats, white hats, grey hats: Mossad in Gore’s restroom or NSA in Bibi’s larder?
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote –GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Power Projection
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Nice Deb – Obama’s Rogue law Enforcement Unit Inside The EPA Comes Under Scrutiny (Video)
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Razor – Prom Night Thoughts
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Denise Pratt Scandal Just Won’t Go Away
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! - Why Replacing Majority Leader Cantor with a Freshman Congressman is GOOD for the 7th District
- First place with 3 votes! – Kurt Schlichter – I Checked My Privilege, And It’s Doing Just Fine submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes –Ayaan Hirsi Ali/WSJ – Boko Haram and the Kidnapped School Girls submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Third place with 2 1/3 votes – Mark Steyn –#BringBackOurBalls submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place with 2 votes-Jim Wald/Times Of Israel – On the Margins of the Holocaust: 70 Years On, High Time to Honor the “Absentees for Freedom” submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place with 1 vote – Breitbart/Pamela Geller-Daily Beast:Boko Haram Terrorists Are Not ‘Islamic’ submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Frontpage Mag –Obama’s Foreign Policy: One Big Coverup submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Politico – The Boko Haram – Benghazi Link submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Larry Sabato/Politico – How Big A Wave? submitted by VA Right!
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Michael J. Totten/City Journal -The Last Communist City submitted by Ask Marion
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Becca Lower/IJ Review -11 Most Badass Things Trey Gowdy Has Ever Said submitted by Nice Deb
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Big Jolly Politics – Ken Paxton campaign imploding as voters learn more about him submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Ruth Wisse/WSJ – The Closing of the Collegiate Mind submitted by The Watcher
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Eli Lake/Daily Beast – So Many Jihadists Are Flocking to Libya, It’s Becoming ‘Scumbag Woodstock’ submitted by Watcher