Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Without further adieu - (or a don't) here are this weeks winners
- *First place with 2 1/3 votes!-JoshuapunditThe Chicken Or The Egg?
- Second place with 2 votes –Bookworm Room – Trevor Loudon tells enthralled Marin County audience that victory in 2016 requires uniting and inspiring conservative base
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes –VA Right! - Is the Location of Hillary Clinton’s Email Server 75 Broad St New York, NY 10004?
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –Nice Deb – President Bystander Blames Bush For ISIS – Even Though He Funded Them and They Metastasized On His Watch
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –Ask Marion – Beating The Odds
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –Don Surber – Prime Minister: “Australians are sick of being lectured to by the United Nations”
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –The Right Planet – The Silencers
- Fifth place with 2/3 votes –The Noisy Room – The Faustian Pact Between Obama And Iran
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 votes –The Glittering Eye -The History of ‘Advice and Consent’
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 votes –Rhymes With Right – But The Obama Administration Assured Us These Folks Were Poor People Who Just Needed Jobs!
- First place with 3 votes! –Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage Mag –Obama’s Treason Is The New Patriotism submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes –Michael Totten – Let Iraq Die: A Case for Partition submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place with 2 votes –James Rosen/Playboy – Dick Cheney Interview: ‘Obama is The Worst President Of My Lifetime’ submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place with 1 vote –Walter Russell Mead – The Way Forward on Iran submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes -Michael Douglas/LA Times – Michael Douglas finds Judaism and faces anti-Semitism submitted by Don Surber
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes -Richard Epstein/Hoover Institution -Race Baiting And Ferguson submitted by Nice Deb
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Veronique de Rugy/The Daily Beast –On Ex-Im Bank, the Democrats Are the Real Corporate Shills submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Victor Davis Hanson/PJ Media-A Tale of Four Droughts submitted by Bookworm Room
See you next week!