WoW - the Watchers Council- it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
See you next week!
- *First place with 2 2/3 votes!–The Right Planet – Which ‘Ism’ Will We Choose?
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Nice Deb – Video: Megyn Kelly Blasts “Fundamentally Confused and Wrong” Lib On Free Speech
- Third place with 2 votes –Don Surber – Melvin Garten, most decorated soldier, dies at 93
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Bookworm Room – Will American capitalism be a victim of the rise of fascism-lite and the devaluation of language
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Joshuapundit–How The Clintons Exploited Disaster In Haiti For Profit
- Fifth place with 2/3 vote –The Noisy Room – Cities On Fire – Dallas/Garland
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –VA Right! – Bill “Waffle Willie” Janis Birthday Breakfast has Cost Taxpayers $4,409,686,125.00 ($4.5 Billion) AND COUNTING!!!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Glittering Eye –The Poorest In The United States
- First place with 3 2/3 votes! –Mark Steyn –Stay Quiet and You’ll Be Okay” submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place with 1 1/3 votes – American Digest – In Praise of Pamela Geller submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –The Hoover Institution – The Sordid Origin of Hate-Speech Laws submitted by The Right Planet
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Victor Davis Hanson–The First — And A Half — Amendment submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes –David French/NRO –I’m More Hateful Than Pamela Geller submitted by Nice Deb
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Thomas Sowell – Race, Politics, And Lies submitted by Don Surber
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes – Richard Dreyfuss/PJMedia – Election Coming: Nobody Knows Anything submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Allen West – More ominous signs of Christian persecution submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes –The Diplomat – What the Pentagon Thinks of China’s Military submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Gay Patriot – Gays Provoke Muslims into Killing Them submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Kirsten Powers/Daily Beast – How Liberals Ruined College submitted by The Watcher
See you next week!