Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- First place with 3 votes! –Caroline Glick – The Iranian-American Nuclear Project submitted by The Watcher
- Second place with 2 votes – Robert Tracinski, Benjamin Domenech/The Federalist – Welcome To Culture War 4.0: The Coming Overreach submitted by The Watcher
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –Judicial Watch –New Documents Reveal DOJ, IRS, and FBI Plan to Seek Criminal Charges of Obama Opponents submitted by Puma By Design
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes –Bill Whittle, PJTV –Pin the Tale on the Donkey: Democrats’ Horrible Racist Past submitted by Nice Deb
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote –Tom Tancredo/Breitbart – Independence Day, Time to Think Radical Thoughts submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote –Zenpundit – Intellectuals and their Romance with Political Barbarism submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Free Beacon – FLASHBACK: Clinton Son-in-Law Bet Big on Greek Recovery submitted by Don Surber
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Interpreter – Russia has Reached Its Own Very Different ‘End of History’ and West has Failed to Recognize This, Pavlova Says submitted by The Right Planet
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Victor Davis Hanson – Is the World Becoming Fed Up? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Charles Johnson/Ramen IR – NATO Does Not Need to Expand Again submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Tea Party News Network –‘Lollipop Guild’ of RINO’s Goes On Attack; Trump Bites Back – submitted by Ask Marion
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – Red Alert Politics – Occupy Democrats thinks a Mexican laborer destroys Trump’s position. 14 dead Americans say otherwise. submitted by VA Right!
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote –Rich Lowry/NRO– The Ignorant Freakout over Clarence Thomas submitted by Bookworm Room