Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- First place with 3 1/3 votes!–The Right Planet – Obama Attempts to Limit Citizens’ Ability to Defend Themselves Against Terrorism
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Fausta’s Blog – A brief post on what needs to be done in LatAm
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Puma By Design – Progressives of Both Parties Spin, Disparage Trump’s Proposal to Deny Muslims Entry in USA
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –The Noisy Room – Terrorism Preps In The Show Me State… Cell Phones, Propane Tanks And Explosives
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Joshuapundit–Hanukkah..The Festival Of Lights And Freedom
- Third place with 1 vote –Maggie’s Notebook – Religious Volunteers Receive 25 Percent of Government Loans Repaid from Refugees: Calls for Another 90,000
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Bookworm Room – Mark Steyn’s Political Poetry
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Independent Sentinel – Trump Opinions Make News, Obama Policies Create Deadly Chaos
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –VA Right! – Polling Trends GOP Primary – Who is Trending UP? Who is Trending Down?
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote –The Glittering Eye –Do We Actually Have a Screening Policy?
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! –Breitbart – A Stark Choice: Ted Cruz’s Jacksonian Americanism vs. Marco Rubio’s Wilsonian Internationalism submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Daniel Greenfield/FrontPage Mag–The San Bernardino Terrorists Weren’t Radicals – They Were Mainstream submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place *t* with 2 votes –JustOneMinute – Violence And Islam submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –Andrew McCarthy/NRO –Tashfeen Malik’s Jihadist Social-Media Posts Were Deliberately Ignored by the Feds submitted by Nice Deb
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Kurt Schlichter/Town Hall–Trump Is Going To Break Your Heartsubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Dawn Perlmutter/Front Page Magazine –The Wolf Pack Profile submitted by Puma By Design
- Fifth place with 1vote –David Goldman/PJ Media – Hanukkah: A Beacon Across Generations submitted by Fausta’s Blog
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote –Adam Elkus/War on the Rocks – The Fifty Shades of Gray War submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
Since most of the Council is either in rehab (it's the pills baby) or working fervently to get there (liq liq liquor) - WoW'll be AWOL next week - yet back in time for the New Year.
Take care, have fun!