Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 3 votes!–Stately McDaniel Manor – Racism In The Public Schools: Dead Or Alive?
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes –Bookworm Room – Was Mapplethorpe the moment we lost the battle for American culture?
- Third place with 2 votes –Nice Deb – The List: Political Retaliation in the Age of Obama
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes –The Noisy Room – The Panama Papers Scandal Ensnares Hillary Clinton
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Razor – Stop Using Phobia To Describe Rational Fear or Hate
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Puma By Design – Colorado GOP’s Creep Factor
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Joshuapundit–The Unintended Education
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Right Planet – The Collapse of Communism: The Untold Story
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Glittering Eye –What Role Does Hesperophobia Play in Terror Attacks?
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Glenn Reynolds/USA Today –Dear attorneys general: conspiring against free speech is a crime: Glenn Reynolds submitted by Stately McDaniel Manor
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Guy Benson/Townhall –Oops: ‘Disenfranchised’ Colorado Trump ‘Delegate’ Who Burned Voter Card…Was Neither submitted by Nice Deb
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –M.G. Oprea/The Federalist – How Islamists Are Slowly Desensitizing Europe And America submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes –Heather MacDonald/City Journal–When Pieties Collidesubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –Parag Khanna? The National Interest – China’s ‘Use It or Lose It’ Grand Strategy submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –Mark Steyn –The New Man and his Gender Gap submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Elliot A. Cohen/The American Interest –The Westerplatte Moment submitted by The Razor
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Glenn Hubbard and Tim Kane/The Weekly Standard – Five Ways To Destroy The Economy submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Moonbattery –Fracking Reduces Carbon emissionssubmitted by The Daley Gator
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Diana West – Did US Choose War over Qaddafi’s Abdication? submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –The Onion – Shimmering Immaculate Republican Candidate Appears Before GOP Officials submitted by The Watcher
See you next week!