Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 2 votes!–Apologize For What?
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –The Razor – A Coming Out Post
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Bookworm Room – The challenges of talking about rape in a post-modern, post-rational age
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –Stately McDaniel Manor – Delusions Of The Left
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –Joshuapundit–The Story Behind The Israeli Government’s Move To The Right
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –VA Right! – Reality vs Government Mandated Overtime, “Living” Wages and other Mandates
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Puma By Design – Facebook Bans Conservatives For Complaining About Censorship
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! –Robert Tracinski/The Federalist – Imagine No Possessions, Imagine Venezuela submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Second place with 1 1/3 votes – Martha Gellhorn/The Atlantic(Note the date this was written) – The Arabs of Palestine submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –Michael Freund/The Jerusalem Post– Poking a gaping hole in the Palestinian narrative submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Nate Silver/538 – How I Acted Like A Pundit And Screwed Up On Donald Trump submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Military Times – U.S. military trains eclectic group of anti-ISIS fighter submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes –George Will –The Inaugural Address We Should Hear, But Won’t submitted by Stately McDaniel Manor
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Shane Harris/Daily Beast –The FBI Is Keeping 80,000 Secret Files on the Saudis and 9/11 submitted by Angry White Dude
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Gavin McInnes/Taki’s Mag –Surrendering to Death submitted by The Razor
See you next week!