Gloire's "Worst Case Scenerio" site has a scoop of sorts about a stunning new school plan that Fatah hopes to upgrade HAMAS' border crashing stunt with Egypt against Little Satan on her Happy 60th BDay Shindig (Nakbah Day in Arabic).
Gloire's ME spies say Pres Abbas
"If Israel obstructs their passage, they will strike camp and live in tents until
Israel surrenders and lets them through.
This stunt will be accompanied by pressure from the Palestinian Authority on international organizations to force Israel to implement UN Resolution 194, passed by the General Assembly on Dec. 11, 1948
"...commissioned the “2008 Return” project from a special Fatah forum
headed by Ziyad Abu Ain from Ramallah, deputy minister for Palestinian prisoners
in the Salam Fayyad government and close associate of Marwan Barghouti, who is
serving life for five terrorist murders.
Operation “2008 Return” is described in its introduction as a decision
by the Palestinian people “to implement UN resolution (194), declare themselves
holders of the UN blue banner, and return to their homeland, from which they
were forcefully expelled [Jaffa, Haifa, Acre, Ramla, Lod, Ashkelon etc]… in
order to live in peace and security with their Israeli neighbors.”
The Doc (so far no text has been posted) reveals
“Neither the Jews nor the international community can stand against the desire
of the Palestinian people to exercise their right of return to their homeland
and to their homes, land, holy places [Jerusalem] and heritage.”
1. All returnees must attach the UN resolution and refugee card on their chests.
2. All returnees must bring their tents and other goods with them. If
obstructed by Israeli forces from reaching their land, they must set up their
tents on the border and stay there until Israel surrenders and allows them to
3. Jewish friends are called upon to assist in resolving the Palestinian refugee problem.
4. Arab governments and friends all over the world are called on to support the logistics of the operation.
5. Palestinian holders of foreign citizenships, especially US and European, are to
charter planes for flights to Israel or neighboring countries on May 14, 2008,
as well reserving passage on tens of ships to dock at Israeli ports on this date.
6. Personal invitations will be extended to all world leaders for their support.
7. Kings and leaders of Islamic countries will be invited, as well as members of the Israeli government and Knesset. Special invitations will be sent to the US president and members of the Senate.
Bringing this up at the Arab League Summit in Basharopolis may actually backfire on Fatah.
After all, Iran is the man behind the green curtain at Bashar's coming out party plus the mullah's have buddied up and passed on rockets and other machinations of mayhem to HAMAS and the Strip.
Support for Fatah versus HAMAS would be the ultimate zero sum game - after all, what kind of support can WB really offer for Syria's conquest of Lebanon?
OTOH, sunni cats may actually think it an effective tactic to marginalize Iran's support for the HAMAS, bolster Abbas and deflect and distract internal dissent by showcasing the Little Satan as the villaness.
Or, Palestinian Sympathy Fatigue may again strike and render the whole exercise null and void.