WoW - the Watchers Council - it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Especially cool to shout out Right Truth for snatching the top spot and the cash prize for this weeks winning bit. A long time site about countrterrorism, 'ligion and politics (you know all the stuff ya can't bring up when knocking back an imbibilicious dranks with drunk ppl). GsGf's colleague of long standing the one and only Debbie Hamilton was one of the 1st of the old breed to notice yours truly way back when stuff like curfews, chaperones and no boys in the room were de rigour (actually it's still de rigueur - one of sev benefits of dependence on benevolent despots who despise fun of any kind perhaps).
Debbie! Congrats schatzie, you rock and thanks for tolerating a goofy kid with audacious ideas and a somewhat uncommunicable communicative style!
Without further adieu or a don't -
- *First place with 3 1/3 votes! Right Truth–-Little Satan In The Crosshairs
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – Simply Jews-New Russians and their old tricks
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Bookworm Room-Bright line bureaucratic rules that make no sense
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Joshuapundit-A Lefty’s Heart Breaks So Easily…
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Political Commentator-Barack Obama et al: When you get a chance, can you give these domestic and national security issues a little attention?
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Razor-Fighting Good For The GOP’s 2012 Prospects
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right-More On Rick Perry And Gardasil
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – VA Right!-Warren Buffett Pays More in Taxes Then He Realizes
- Fourth place with 2/3 vote – The Noisy Room – Of Secrets, Jobs and Tea
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus Of Rhodey – There is such thing as a free lunch
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – Battle Of The Billionaires
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Revo Guards Rise
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – New Zeal – Rebuild the Dream: IPS Steals the Phrase ‘American Dream’
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Victor Davis Hanson- Obama’s Paradoxes submitted byJoshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Yid With Lid – I have Proof That God Still Performs Miracles submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 vote -Sultan Knish – Time for an American Spring submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 vote -The Blaze – Did the White House ‘Cleanse’ References To Jerusalem, Israel From Its Web Site? submitted by The Political Commentator
- Third place with 1 1/3 vote -Glenn Greenwald/Salon.com – The Libya War Argument submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth Place *t* with 1 vote -Liberty’s Spirit – Sometimes Israel’s real friends also need to know when to be quiet… submitted by New Zeal
- Fourth Place *t* with 1 vote -Prairie Pundit – Journalist quakes writing about religion submitted by Snapped Shot
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Ed Driscoll/Pajamas Media – Two Men Say They’re Jesus, One of Them Must Be Wrong submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Mick Hartley – Hope In The Pipeline submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Foundry – DOJ’s Troubling Trend of Political Uniformity in Hiring submitted by VA Right!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Big Government/Jeannie DeAngelis – A ‘Windshield Rancher’ and the Nouveau Riche submitted by Right Truth
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -IDF Reports – Terror Groups Operating From Sinai submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -The Foundry – O, Canada! The Greenies Are On the Attack! submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Peter Berkowitz/WSJ – College Rape Accusations and the Presumption of Male Guilt submitted by The Watcher