WoW - the Watchers Council - it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 3 votes! Bookworm Room –To win the future, conservatives need to give voters a positive image of a can-do America and a can-do Republican Party
- Second place with 2 votes – The Right Planet- The Left’s War on the Bill of Rights
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room-There’s No Truth In The News And No News In The Truth
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Political Commentator – The hit and run President!
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Simply Jews- What Jonathan Freedland doesn’t get
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD-Saudi Royal Stability
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right-What This Chinese Dissident Has To Say About America’s Second Amendment
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Gay Patriot – What President Obama Should (But Likely Won’’t) Say Today
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor –How Colin Powell is a Racist
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Joshuapundit –Obama’s 2nd Inaugural – Darkness at Noon
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi – A Wild Cristina Kirchner
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Caroline Glick-Bye Bye London submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place with 2 votes – Buckhorn Road –The Militia Is… submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Veteran stands up for 2nd Amendment at Chicago anti-gun forum submitted by VA Right!
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes -Gregory Mann/Africa Is A Country-France in Mali: The End of the Fairytale submitted by The Razor
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes Sultan Knish -The Authenticity of Fake submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Mark Steyn –Fake dead girlfriends and fake debt limits submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Policymic –Mali War: French Are Hypocrites For Rushing In With Military Aid submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Robert Tracinski/Real Clear Politics –Barack Obama is Boring submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Tom Ricks/Best Defense – The Obama administration’s inexplicable mishandling of Marine Gen. James Mattis submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Victor Davis Hanson –Hagel, Brennan, and the Obama View of the Middle East submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -The Strategist –Google in North Korea: Pyongyang kowtow or smart diplomacy? submitted by The Political Commentator
See you next week! And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us Twitter