Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 3 votes! The Razor – Obama’s Leadership Failure
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes – Joshuapundit – The Saudis Look At Dumping Obama And Changing Sponsors
- Third place with 2 votes – The Right Planet-Syria-pocrisy
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Bookworm Room-As a Jew, why am I not more exercised about the use of poison gas in Syria?
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Liberty’s Spirit-The World? is “Offended” by the Use of Chemical Weapons…UPDATED
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Political Commentator-Obama must have missed Coalition Building 101 at president school!
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews -The Realpolitik Of “to bomb or not to bomb”: Isn’t There Something Else That Matters?
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Nice Deb –Nobel Peace Prize Winning Citizen of the World President Willing to Go It Alone On Bombing Syria
- First place with 3 votes! – The Elder Of Ziyon- Bashar Assad’s grandfather’s amazing 1936 letter to France submitted by Simply Jews
- Second place with 2 votes – Michael Yon –Syria Outrage Is Not a Strategy submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – The Diplomad 2.0 –From Cowboy to Mau-Mau Diplomacy submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes -David Gerstman/Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Is There no Limit to the Administration’s Cynicism Regarding Israel? submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place with 1 vote – Sister Toldjah – Photo of the Day: @AnthonyWeiner poses with “The Big Salami” - submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Via Meadia –The President’s Decision submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - American Thinker –Mideast Nuclear Holocaust submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -PJ Media/Barry Rubin –Turning Point: Obama and Israel, the Next Three Years submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Douglas Ernst –Will Nobel Peace Prize winner Obama spark a world war with a strike on Syria? - submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Air Force Magazine –2nd Coming of Counterinsurgency submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD