WoW - the Watchers Council - it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 5 2/3 votes!-Joshuapundit-Obama, Netanyahu And Congress: The Real Inside Story Raises Further Questions
- Second place with 3 votes –Bookworm Room – “American Sniper” — a Rorschach test separating the wheat from the chaff
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes –Rhymes With Right – How The GOP Base Views The GOP Field
- Fourth place with 1 vote –Simply Jews – Charlie Hebdo murders and three paragons of hypocrisy
- Fifth place with 2/3 votes –Nice Deb – Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: Bowe Bergdahl Has Been Charged With Desertion
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Ask Marion – Saudi Arabia King Abdullah dies at age 90 as Yemeni President Resigns -
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –VA Right! - Does RPV General Council Opinion Prevent Speaker Howell and Others from Running as Republicans?
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Noisy Room – The Shadow of Crisis Engulfs the United States
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Right Planet – The Sudden Friends Of Charley Hebdo
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! –Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Finally Obtained: David Gregory Arrest Warrant Affidavit submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Second place with 2 votes –David Daoud/The Tower- Replacement Theory: The Administration’s Crazy New Middle East Illusion submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Howard Jacobson – Try ‘and’ instead of ‘but’ and you’ll find that America and Israel are not to blame for all the world’s atrocities submitted by Simply Jews
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Dennis Prager/NRO – If Obama Gave the State of the Union without Telling a Lie submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes -Andrew McCarthy/NRO –What Bobby Jindal Gets about Islam — and Most People Still Don’t submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fifth place with 1 vote -Daily Beast – Spy General Unloads on Obama’s ISIS War Plan submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 votes -Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) – A Reply to Michael Moore and the Left on Military Snipers submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 votes -James Delingpole/Breitbart London -2014 Was Not The ‘Hottest Year on Record’. So Why Did NASA Claim It Was? submitted by Nice Deb
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 votes - Pariot Update – Liberals are rewriting America’s History to Create an Ignorant Electorate submitted by VA Right!
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 votes - Adriana Cohen/Boston Herald -Sarah Palin is the Perfect Foil to Take on Hillary Clinton submitted by Ask Marion
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 votes -Sic Semper Tyrannis – Yemen (Arizona in 1870 Reborn) submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 votes - Bill Whittle/Truth Revolt – Terrorist Nation submitted by The Watcher
See you next week!
Make sure to tune in every Monday for the Watcher’s Forum. and every Tuesday morning, when we reveal the weeks' nominees for Weasel of the Week!
And remember, every Wednesday, the Council has its weekly contest with the members nominating two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council. The votes are cast by the Council, and the results are posted on Friday morning.
It’s a weekly magazine of some of the best stuff written in the blogosphere, and you won’t want to miss it...or any of the other fantabulous Watcher's Council content.
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter