Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
- *First place with 3 votes!–The Right Planet – More Hipster Harf: ‘We Can’t Stop ISIS by Killing Them; We Need to Give Them Jobs’
- Second place with 2 votes –Simply Jews – Then we’ll kill us some Jews too…
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes –The Noisy Room – ISIS Parades 17 Kurdish Fighters in Cages to be Burned Alive Like Jordanian Pilot
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes -The Independent Sentinel – Stunning: Barack Obama Refused to Share Intel With Egypt and Jordan
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Bookworm Room – Getting Obama On Board With Israelis: They’re not imperialists; they’re just undocumented immigrants!
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Razor – Fifty Shades Of Pathetic
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –VA Right! - Will Hanover Schools Teach ‘Both Sides’ of the Pilot ISIS Burned Alive?
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Nice Deb – Supporters of Violent Extremism To Participate In WH Summit on Countering Violent Extremism (Video)
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Chris Hayes Gets One Right On Similarity Of Muslim Murders To Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown Killings
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Ask Marion – Palimania And Why She Can Win
- First place with 3 2/3 votes! –Graeme Wood/The Atlantic-What ISIS Really Wants submitted by Bookworm Room
- Second place with 1 1/3 votes –Judicial Watch – Border Patrol Ordered to Release Drunk Drivers, “Allow Them to Go On Their Way” submitted by The Right Planet
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –Caroline Glick –Obama: Mainstreaming Jew-Hatred in America submitted by The Noisy Room
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –Andrew McCarthy/NRO – Folks Do the Randomest Things submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes -Tom Gross – What Bat Mitzvah? Nothing Random Here submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes -Ambassador Zalmay Khalilzad/The National Interest – Navigating a Turbulent Middle East submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes – Charles Cameron/Zenpundit – Joas Wagemakers on al-Maqdisi & the Jordanian pilot negotiations submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes -The Other McCain – Tea Party & GOP Elite Walk Into A Bar. . . submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Breitbart – CNN Lists Attacks by Islamists, Says ‘Religion’ Had Bad Week submitted by VA Right!
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Megan McArdle/Bloomberg –A Few More Arguments Against Obamacare submitted by The Razor
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -David Greenfield/FrontPage Mag –Heroes of Freedom Died in Copenhagen submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – U Cal Student Gov’t votes to divest from most of world, including U.S.submitted by Rhymes with Right