Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Brian over at Snapped Shot has decided to devote his energies to other pursuits instead of blogging and has resigned his seat on the Council. It’s been great having him, and we’ll all miss his good humor and insights on photojournalism.
Check it! Please welcome aboard not one but TWO brand spank spank spanking new Council members, Sard from The Right Planet and GsGf's Naval Advisor, the El Tee from The Mellow Jihadi. Both cats offer unique perspectives and we are jazzed up beyond repair to have them do the WoW thing and hang in their brainiac giganteus aura.
And now - without further adieu or a don't
- *First place with 2 2/3 votes! Joshuapundit–-Egypt Moves Towards The Abyss
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – The Noisy Room-Lenin’s 99 Percenters
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – The Mellow Jihadi-Three Petty Officers of the United States Navy
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – The Razor-Out of the Mouths of Babes Comes Gibberish
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes – The Colossus of Rhodey-Narcissism Indeed
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Lord’s Resistance Army
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator – Some in the OWS movement, like the Nazis before them, say “Blame the Jews”
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Right Truth – Who Are You, Who Who, I Really Wanna Know …
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Democrats – Supporting The Terrorist Enemy Is Patriotism, Opposing Obama’s “Jobs Bill” Is Treasonous
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Right Planet – The Surreality of Evil
- First place with 2 votes! – Big Government- Journolist 2.0: Occupy Wall Street Emails Show MSM, Dylan Ratigan, Working With Protesters To Craft Message submitted byBookworm Room
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – Melanie Phillips – Journalism? No, cruelty and propaganda submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes -Sultan Knish – The Age of Accounting submitted by The Noisy Room
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 vote -Poli Pundit – Republicans Pulling To The Left? submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote -Common Sense Political Thought – Why Not Just Treat Everybody Equally Under The Law? submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote -Michael J. Totten – The Swing State of the Levant submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote -The Ellis Washington Report – Lenin’s ‘useful idiots’ in Manhattan submitted by The Right Planet
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Daily Caller – Red, White and Angry : Communist, Nazi parties endorse ‘Occupy’ protests submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Babalu Blog – Remembering Laura Pollán submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Global Spin – Obama’s Iran Dilemma: How to Respond to a Plot Seemingly Designed to Provoke Escalation? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Newsbusters – Will Other Journalists Follow Martin Bashir and Highlight Anti-Semitism at Wall Street Protests? submitted by Right Truth
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Human Events – Guess Where Over Half of America’s New Jobs Came From In June? submitted by VA Right!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Tundra Tabloids – To Be Black In Iraq: They Still Call Me Abd (Slave)…… submitted by The Watcher