WoW - the Watchers Council - it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 4 votes! The Right Planet– Talking Past Each Other
- Second place with 3 votes – Joshuapundit-The Newtown School Shooting And What It Should Tell Us
- Third place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room-To protect our children, it’s time to outlaw school buses
- Third place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – The Noisy Room-Stampeding Gun Control Through Crisis
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye-Mass Murder Isn’t Reasonable
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD -Battle Of The Bulge
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator-A Benghazi conspiracy that would make Watergate pale by comparison!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews – The phantoms of ceasefire, proportionality and other Middle East myths – Part II
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – VA Right! –Gun Control Can Only Go So Far. We MUST Address Mental Illness to Prevent More Killings!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Rhymes With Right –Texas Democrat Party Official Calls For Murder Of Fellow Americans Over Political Disagreement
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel – Bloomberg Tells Obama to Ignore Congress on Gun Control, Lott Says Arm Teachers
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Ben Stein-G-d Help Us submitted by The Razor
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes – The Commentator –Christians – The forgotten victims of the Arab Spring submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 2 votes – Sultan Knish –Guns, Guns, Guns submitted by The Noisy Room
- Third place *t* with 2 votes -Fire Andrea Mitchell -446 school age children shot in Chicago so far this year with strongest gun laws in country – media silent submitted by VA Right!
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes Cato@Liberty -An important victory for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes - Reason/Nick Gillespie –4 Awful Reactions to Sandy Hook School Shooting – And Thoughts on a Better Response submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote - Caroline Glick –Chuck Hagel for Defense Secretary – Bring it On! submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote -The Interpreter –The prospect of a North Korean ICBM submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place with 2/3 vote -The Passing Parade –The end of the world, sideways, sort of submitted by Simply Jews
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Badass Of The Week –Daniel Inouye submitted by Bookworm Room
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Real Clear Markets/Bill Frezza –When Will Death Spiral States Impose Taxes On Fleeing Citizens? submitted by The Watcher
See you next week! And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us Twitter