WoW - the Watchers Council - it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 5 votes! Joshuapundit –Unmourned, Unloved and Politically Inconvenient
- Second place with 3 votes – The Noisy Room – Honoring Margaret Thatcher – The Ultimate Progressive Hunter
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Bookworm Room-No matter what happened yesterday, today shows the deep fissures Obama has created in America
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Gay Patriot- Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Right Planet-Pat Condell Is Waiting for Jesus … And He’s Pissed!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Razor- We Are Idiots
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD-Aegypt”s Aepic Fail
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – Look in the mirror, Cenk Uygur
- Fourth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews – Social justice for fantastika? Or entitlement of parasites?
- Fourth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! –With America Under Attack, Liberals Disarm Us and Open the Gates to Barbarian Hordes
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Caroline Glick-Moral Relativism and Jihad submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Sultan Knish – Violence On Their Behalf submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Drawnward – Boston’s Best Day submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place *t* with 1 vote -Angry White Dude -Is Anyone Really Surprised At The Boston Marathon Bombing? submitted by The Political Commentator
- Third place *t* with 1 vote- American Spectator -The Thatcher Haters submitted by The Right Planet
- Third place *t* with 1 vote - Mark Steyn – The Anti-Declinist submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote - The Texas Scribbler –The mass murderer who’s not on Page 1 submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -USA Today/Kirsten Powers –Philadelphia abortion clinic horror submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -The Council of Higher Education –Biblical Blame Shift submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Bloomberg/World View –Chinese Send Boston Condolences and Conspiracy Theories submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Urban Grounds –Art Acevedo: A Willing Puppet in the Left’’s War on the Second Amendment submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Oleg Atbashian –How Thatcher Changed Hearts and Minds Behind the Iron Curtain submitted by The Razor
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Weasel Zippers –Palestinians Dancing In The Streets Of Gaza After Boston Terror Attack submitted by VA Right!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Powerline –One Word On The Boston Massacre submitted by Gay Patriot
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -WSJ/Andy Kessler –The Pension Rate-of-Return Fantasy submitted by The Watcher