The Watchers Council- it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers
Thus, sans further adieu (or a don't)
- *First place with 2 1/3 votes! -Bookworm Room – To fight Ebola, we need a Florence Nightingale – although the Marines are good too
- Second place with 2 votes –Joshuapundit-Burning Down The House Without Thinking
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –The Noisy Room – War Is The Thunder…Plague Is The Lightning
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –VA Right! - Is President Barack Obola the October Surprise Republicans Need for a Wave?
- Fourth place with 1 vote – The Independent Sentinel – We Are on An Irreversible Path to Socialism
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye -Lessons From Dallas
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Nice Deb – Ralph Peters Blasts Obama’s “Phony” Air Campaign: “He Doesn’t Want Dead Terrorists”
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Right Planet – Lois Lerner Tries Busting into Neighbor’s Home to Evade Questions
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Ask Marion – How Hillary Clinton enabled Hamas Construction of Terror Tunnels
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews – Ami Kaufman: another +972 lonely prophet of the fringe
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Benjamin Weingarten/The Blaze–Why America’s Foreign Policy Has Failed, From George W. Bush to Barack Obama, and the Antidote submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes– Seraphic Secret – Obama and the Rise of the Islamic Reich submitted by The Watcher
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes -Dennis Prager – Bill Maher, Ben Affleck and Islam submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes -Sultan Knish –The Empire Of Progressive Poverty submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Sic Semper Tyrannis – IS/Coalition War Game – Move 1, The Situation as of 7 October 2014 submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth place with 1 vote- Omri Ceren/Commentary – Yes, Israel Won In Gaza submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes -Alan Dershowitz/Gatestone Institute – United States Attack in Syria Parallels Israel’s in Gaza submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes -Sean Davis/The Federalist -Neil Tyson’s Final Words On His Quote Fabrications: “My bad” submitted by Nice Deb
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Adam Chandler/The Atlantic – ISIS Dares Turkey to Save Kobani submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Heather MacDonald/The City Journal –Ferguson’s Unasked Questions submitted by The Watcher
See you next week!