The Watchers Council- it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers
Thus, sans further adieu (or a don't)
- *First place with 2 1/3 votes!– The Noisy Room – The Brookings Institution and Qatar – The Money, Power and Influence Behind Global Terror
- Second place *t* with 2 votes –VA Right! - 2014 US Senate Race – Analyzing the Polls in Close Races Plus My Prediction!
- Second place *t* with 2 votes –Joshuapundit-The Left’s Latest Big Lie : “Ebola Outbreak Is Due To GOP Cuts”
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –Bookworm Room – This American life lovingly focuses on Jewish wrongs, while ignoring Muslim depredations
- Third place *t* with 1 vote –Rhymes With Right – Wendy Davis Desperately Attacks Abbott’s Disability
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Ask Marion – Famous Ultra-Liberal Claims Obama’s Only Accomplishment is Being Black
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Columbus Day!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Simply Jews – Naomi Wolf and her two sources system
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel – Rest Assured Your Government Has ISIS Under Control
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote – Nice Deb – Kurdish Female Fighters Holding the Line in Kobani
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! – Michael Totten – From Havana to Hanoi submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 2 votes–Stephen F. Hayes/The Weekly Standard –Failure Upon Failure, The Disintegration of the Obama Presidency submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Second place *t* with 2 votes– Paul Rahe/Ricochet -The Centers for Disease Control Loses Its Grip submitted by Nice Deb
- Third place with 1 vote -Sultan Knish –The Progressive Missionaries of Unhappiness submitted by The Noisy Room
- Third place with 1 vote -Roger L. Simon/PJ Media -What Happens if Republicans Win? submitted by The Watcher
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Point Of No Return – When Granny had dinner with the Mufti submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Victor Davis Hansen/NRO-Ruins Of The Middle East submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Clash Daily – 15 B.S. Research Projects That NIH Wasted $10 Million of Your Money On Instead of Studying Ebola submitted by VA Right!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Judith Shulevitz/The New Republic – Accused College Rapists Have Rights, Too submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote – Jeff Nyquist – Opening Moscow’s Bag of Political and Strategic Tricks submitted by The Right Planet
See you next week!