The Watchers Council- it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers
Thus, sans further adieu (or a don't)
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! –Volokh Conspiracy – Can ministers who make a living by conducting weddings be required to conduct same-sex weddings? submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes –Mark Steyn – The Strong Horse submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes -Sultan Knish –The Savage Lands Of Islam submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote-Raconteur Report – Ebola: This Is What Science Sounds Like submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote-Melanie Phillips/The Jerusalem Post – The false equation of Jew-hatred and Islamophobia submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Harry’s Place – Opening night of Klinghoffer faces protests and disruption submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Peggy Noonan/WSJ -Who Do They Think We Are? submitted by Nice Deb
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote -The Federalist – How Colorado’s Cory Gardner Turned The ‘War On Women’ Against Democrats submitted by The Watcher
Make sure to tune in every Monday for the Watcher’s Forum. and every Tuesday morning, when we reveal the weeks’ nominees for Weasel of the Week!