Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 2 2/3 votes!–The Right Planet – The Trans-Pacific Partnership and the March Toward ‘Global Governance’ — #StopFastTrack
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes –Joshuapundit–The Supreme Court Votes For Apartheid And Disgraces Itself
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –The Razor – Grow Up Europe
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Bookworm Room – Another splendid evening commemorating the battle of Midway.
- Fourth place with 1 vote –Don Surber – High school cruises to Cuba?
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Nice Deb – Mob of Unruly Black Teens Crash Private, End-of-School Pool Party, Harassing and Assaulting Party-Goers
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –Rhymes With Right – NY Times Breaks Major Rubio Scandal Story
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Noisy Room – The Fat Lady Hums A Few Notes
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Independent Sentinel – Pool Owners Are Racists! So Are Those People Who Live In Gated Communities!
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Ask Marion – D-Day… Remembering
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! –Mark Steyn– Birth Of The New submitted by Bookworm Room
- Second place with 2 votes – The Other McCain – ‘Mattress Girl’ Emma Sulkowicz Releases Crappy Porn Video With French Title submitted by Don Surber
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes –Sultan Knish –Born Again Jew submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –Popehat –Department Of Justice Uses Grand Jury Subpoena To Identify Anonymous Commenters on a Silk Road Post at Reason.com — submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fourth place *t* with 1 voteFrontPage Mag/Daniel Greenfield –Directive 11: Obama’s Secret Islamist Plansubmitted by Ask Marion
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote Ted Lapkin/Times Of Israel – Breaking the silence isn’t golden submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –State Star Codex – Against Tulip Subsidies submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Ace of Spades HQ –NYT Reveals that Marco Rubio Once Spent $80,000 on a “Luxury Speedboat” submitted by Nice Deb
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Ronald Tiersky/ Real Clear World – ISIS Could Win; Here’s What That Means submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Sultan Knish –The Incredible Entitlement of the Welfare Lobby submitted by The Noisy Room
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Rabbi Shalom Lewis – Ehr Kumt (He Is Coming) submitted by Joshuapundit
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Victor Davis Hanson – Junk Journalism submitted by The Right Planet
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote – Gates Of Vienna – Pamela Geller, Asma bint Marwan, and America submitted by The Watcher
See you next week!