WoW - the Watchers Council - it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 3 votes!–Joshuapundit–The Time For Changing Is Now
- Second place with 2 /3 votes –Nice Deb – Christian Response To Charleston Atrocity Confounds The Racialist Left
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Puma By Design – Mainstream Media carrying Rachel Dolezal’s water
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Bookworm Room – We have just a sliver of time within which to preserve our constitutional rights
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –The Razor – Someday Everyone Will Be a Victim for 15 Minutes
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –The Right Planet – Duplicitous Republicans Grant Obama Regime Power
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Noisy Room – Russia – The Horseman of War
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – ISIS Dirty Bomb
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Independent Sentinel – Democrats and Their Communist Problem
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Rhymes With Right – Racism, Hypocrisy, Or Simple Double Standard?
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Gillespie & Welch/ Reason’s Hit & Run Blog –How Government Stifled Reason’s Free Speech submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes –Rush Limbaugh – This Is Not Really About the Confederate Flag in South Carolina submitted by The Watcher
- Third place with 2 votes –Michelle Malkin – Every Breath She Takes submitted by Don Surber
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes –Sultan Knish –The Myth of Muslim Radicalization submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fifth place with 1 vote –Charles Lipson/Real Clear Politics –Spike It! When the Media Kill a Story for Political Reasons submitted by Nice Deb
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Seraphic Secret – Review: Ally by Michael B. Oren, Ambassador to Chelm submitted by Joshuapundit
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Allen B. West/Michele Hickford–Here’s What The Mainstream Media Won’t Tell You About Guns submitted by Bookworm Room
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Peter Schweitzer/New York Post – Hillary’s Defense Of Uranium Deal Raises More Questions submitted by The Watcher
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 votes –Aron Bandler/Townhall –Classy: AP Publishes Photo of a Gun Pointed At Ted Cruz’s Head submitted by Puma By Design
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 votes –Victor Davis Hanson –California, Running On Empty submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 votes –Michelle Malkin/Twitchy – Newspaper leaks Freddie Gray autopsy; Death ruled an accident enabled by police ‘acts of omission’ submitted by VA Right!
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 votes –Politically Short – Requiem For An American Dream submitted by The Right Planet