WoW - the Watchers Council- it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 2 2/3 votes!–Joshuapundit–The Tale Of The Swine
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes –Maggie’s Notebook – Common Core: Jeb Forgets What It Is – Repaying Education Debt, The Proof
- Third place *t* with 2 votes –Bookworm Room – Bookworm Room – A few thoughts about the dangerous influx of Muslim “refugees” into Europe
- Third place *t* with 2 votes –The Right Planet – Today’s Prog-ism
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes –Puma By Design – Street Violence around Annual West Indian Day Parade
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Independent Sentinel – Fake Republican Colin Powell Gives an Outrageous Performance on Meet the Press
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote –The Glittering Eye –Coping With a Mad Tea Party
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote –VA Right! – I’m Heartbroken. RINO Bill Bolling UNFRIENDED Me on Facebook
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – AWOL Arab League
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Don Surber – Republicans did not learn from 1992
- First place with 2 1/3 votes! –Sarah Palin/IJR – What The President Didn’t See From Alaska submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 2 votes –The Righteous Mind – Where microaggressions really come from: A sociological account submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – conservative Treehouse – An Open Letter To Jonah Goldberg re: The GOP And Donald Trump submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –David P, Goldman/Asia Times–The Price of Europe’s Fecklessness submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –Robert Spencer –The Hijrah Into Europe submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –American Thinker – Modern Day Slavery in Vietnam and Malaysia submitted by The Right Planet
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –James Rosen/NRO –Buckley, Vidal, and the Long, Hot Summer of ’68 submitted by Maggie’s Notebook
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Rush Limbaugh – Pop Quiz Won’t Hurt Trump submitted by Don Surber
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –KVOA News –N4T Investigators: U.S. trying to keep Fast and Furious gunwalking scandal out of slain agent’s trial submitted by Puma By Design
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes – Ace Of Spades HQ – Hillary Clinton on Hiding Her Emails From Everyone Except Foreign Intelligence Services: What Can I Say, People, Except M’Bad submitted by VA Right!
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Victor Davis Hanson/NRO–Is The West Dead Yet? submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Matt Continetti/Free Beacon – An Anti-American White House submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Patrick Poole/PJ Media –VIDEO: Former Al-Qaeda Leader Says Obama-Aligned Muslim Brotherhood ‘Is One of the Most Dangerous Organizations’ submitted by Nice Deb
See you next week!