WoW - the Watchers Council- it's the oldest, longest running cyber comte d'guere ensembe in existence - started online in 1912 by Sirs Jacky Fisher and Winston Churchill themselves - an eclective collective of cats both cruel and benign with their ability to put steel on target (figuratively - natch) on a wide variety of topictry across American, Allied, Frenemy and Enemy concerns, memes, delights and discourse.
Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Thusly sans further adieu (or a don"t)
- *First place with 3 votes!–Bookworm Room – Are these really “badass” defenses of women’s reproductive rights?
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Maggie’s Notebook – Can Christians Come Out Of The Christian Witness Protection Program?
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –The Right Planet – Trevor Loudon on the Secret Backers of Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders … and More!
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –The Noisy Room – The Scheming Marxist Architect Of Obamacare, Robert Creamer, Helped Sell The Iran Deal
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Puma By Design – Pit bull attack in the Bronx
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Nice Deb – Pat Caddell on Hillary: “She’s Dying Right Before Our Eyes Politically’
- Fourth place with 1 vote –VA Right! – Donald Trump is the Candidate the Establishment GOP has Sought for Decades
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote –Don Surber – I am not un-American, Mister President
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote –The Independent Sentinel – Democrats and Republicans Battle on Bringing Syrian Refugees Into the United States
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! –Diana West – Strangers in Your Own Land submitted by The Right Planet
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes –Victor Davis Hanson/NRO –Is Obamaism Correctable? submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Chuck Ross/Daily Caller – President Obama Orders Behavioral Experiments On American Public submitted by Puma By Design
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –Victor Davis Hanson –Descent Into Lawlessness submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Amberin Zaman/Al-Monitor – Can Turkey Pull Back From Brink Of Civil War? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote –Grouchy Old Cripple – So Why Are We Taking Them? submitted by Don Surber
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Adam Garfinkle/American Interest –Insane Asylum submitted by The Razor
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –Jonathan Allen/Vox.Com – This Carly Fiorina ad is the perfect comeback to Donald Trump’s sexist insultssubmitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes –John Gabriel/Richochet –The Debate We Were Supposed to Have submitted by Nice Deb
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote –Hans von Spakovsky/Daily Signal –Does Allowing Noncitizens to Be Counted in Redistricting Violate One Person, One Vote Standard? submitted by Maggie’s Notebook
See you next week!