Thursday, February 12, 2009

Extraordinary




Liz Phair is one of Great Satan's precious hottie treasures. A triple threat in show biz talk - she sings, writes her own tunes and plays one mean guitar (American made Fenders thank you!)


Plus - she's easy on the eyes.


Her killer tune "Extraordinary" could be a sound track for the recent Münchner Sicherheitkonferenz 2009 held in Deutschland last week. Tons of asphalt armies and their civie leaders hanging out, indulged in inappropriate handwringing and sat through a bizarro rant by Mullah minion Larijani.


'Extraordinary Supergoddess' could be portrayed as Great Satan's response:



"You think that I go home at night - Take off my clothes, turn out the lights
But I burn letters that I write - To you, to make you love me


Yeah I drive naked thru the park - and run the stop sign in the dark
Stand in the street - yell out my heart - To make, to make you love me


I am extraordinary, if you'd ever get to know me"


Also this bit is particulary powerful when aimed at Europa -



"See me jump thru hoops for you - you stand there watching me performing
What exactly do you do?
Have you ever though it's you who's boring?
Who the heck are you?"




0 comments: