- *First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Bookworm Room -- What’s the matter with Mexico?
- Second place with 1 1/3 votes – VA Right-Filibuster Change May Put Sarah Palin on Supreme Court
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Glittering Eye – Declining Home Prices Dampen Year End Spirits
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right – JustAs It Has Always Been
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Right Truth – The mysterious “silver knight on the white horse”
- Fourth place with 2/3 vote -The Razor- The Power of Random Events: Coping with Black Swans
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Forsaken
- First place with 2 votes! – Victor Davis Hanson- Raging Against ‘Them’ submitted by The Watcher
- Second place *t* with i 2/3 votes – Gates of Vienna – A Passage To Israel submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second Place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – RedState – Epiphany, the Founders, and freedom of religion submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes –Sense of Events – The Crush Depth of Debt submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place with 1 vote - Don Surber – Ezra Klein; Honest Lefty submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fourth place with 2/3 votes - Jihad Watch -Demonising Iran submitted by Snapped Shot
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote -Pajamas Media – Burma: The World’s Next North Korea submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
WoW has an exciting change scheduled for next week’s contest..but ya gotta stop by the Watcher’s Council site next Tuesday to see what it is…
Next up…want to see YOUR work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing?
Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply e-mail a link at email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Honorable mention’ no later than Monday 6PM PST to be considered for our honorable mention category, and return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
The Council doesn’t vote on a winner in Honorable mentions but it is a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. And how good is that, eh?
See you next week!