"They got the message. The people don't want a dictator."
It's time for the weekly Wow - enjoy!
Here are this week’s full results:
- *First place with 4 votes! – Bookworm Room --Progressives live in the past when it comes to shaping the message
- Second place with 3 votes – Joshuapunditt-The Constitution War
- Third place with 2 votes – The Noisy Room – CPUSA – Laying a Foundation for Revolt
- Fourth place with 1 vote – VA Right – Is Political Correctness to Blame for Arizona Shootings?
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Blair Hitch Project
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – Uemployment:the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Right Truth – Jon Stewart, Voice of Reason for the Left
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Snapped Shot – Perspective
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Rhymes With Right – Book ‘Em, Danno!
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote -Simply Jews- Outsider’s look at the “drama capital of America”
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! – Michelle Malkin- The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer, 2000-2010 submitted by Bookworm Room
- Second place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – Michael Totten – The Israeli Way of War submitted by Joshuapundit
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes –James Taranto/Best of the Web Today – The Authoritarian Media submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fourth Place *t* with 1 vote–RS McCain/The American Spectator Blog – Arizona Shootings: ‘It was a Colossal Failure of Journalism’ submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth Place *t* with 1 vote –Terry Glavin – The Heart Of The Matter: A Corrosive, Reactionary Parochialism On ‘The Left’ submitted by Simply Jews
- Fourth Place *t* with 1 votes –The Rubin Report – If One Extremist Gunmen Can Do So Much Damage in America, How About Ten Million Such People In The Middle East? submitted by Right Truth
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes - The Volokh Conspiracy-The First Amendment and Speech That Allegedly Threatens Public Officials submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 votes -Israeli Girl -Gaza 2011 – Your next vacation destination submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote - Doug Ross – Legends of Law Enforcement: Sheriff Clarence L. Dupnik submitted by The Watcher
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Sweetness And Light – AP: Health Costs Make Millions More Poor submitted by Rhymes With Right