Every week these cats hook up each other with hot hits and big phazed cookies to peruse and then vote on their individual fancy catchers.
Without further adieu - (or a don't) here are this weeks winners
- *First place with 3 votes! The Noisy Room – 2011 – Turning Our Backs on the Gods of the Copybook Headings
- Second place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – Joshuapundit- A Bridge Too Far: CAIR Versus Bare Naked Islam
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Right Truth –Taliban to Gitmo: Bye-Bye!
- Third place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – New Zeal-Communist Party Targets Veterans for Recruitment: How Will Their Skills be Used?
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Bookworm Room-A tour de force post taking us from Google interviews, to self-esteem, to dancing men
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Razor-Israelis Stand Up to the Haredi
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right-Where Non-Discrimination Principles And Aiding Students Conflict
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Mellow Jihadi-I Gotta Move to Texas
- Fifth place with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews – Hugo Chavez Reflects
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – Civilization Continues to Crumble
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! – Why the Iowa Caucus Is (Almost!) Irrelevant
- First place with 3 2/3 votes! – Sultan Knish- The Year We Lost Afghanistan, Etc. submitted by The Political Commentator
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Gates Of Vienna – Driving Out The Infidel submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 2 votes – Jon’s Deep ThoughtsMilitary Intelligence is an oxymoron? I think not. submitted by Bookworm Room
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes - Small Wars Journal – Thinking the Unthinkable about Napalm and Flamethrowers submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place with 1 1/3 votes -Daily Mail/Dominic Sandbrook –The spectre of 1932: How a loss of faith in politicians and democracy could make 2012 the most frightening year in living memory submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote - Confessions of a Closet Republican – <After Christmas Day Bombings Boko Haram Tells Nigerian Christians They Have 3 Days To Get Out submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote -Alex Knapp/Outside The Beltway – Ron Paul Versus The Fourteenth Amendmentsubmitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place with 2/3 vote -Wolf Howling –Obama Signs On To Silencing Criticism Of Islam submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -National Review Online –Repo Men submitted by The Razor
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -Powerline –Keynes Was Right–About the Jews? submitted by The Watcher
See you next week! And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter..